BOUTIQUE - lustre paper: 12x12"
- Handcrafted album with layflat pages
- Printed on Canson® Infinity Photo Lustre paper 310gsm
- Large range of cover materials and designs
- Pages available in 2 thicknesses
- Includes presentation box, white gloves, album care card and certificate of authenticity
- Arrives printed, bound and ready to for your client to collect
- Approx 10 to 15 business days to manufacture
- Just getting started with us? Order your free test prints now and click on the STUDIO SAMPLE tab above for more information on how to order discounted sample albums for your studio.
DUPLICATE MINI PARENT ALBUMS
You can now order mini matching parent albums with one easy click of the button!
- 6x6" duplicate of your 12x12" main album
- Pages are all standard thickness
- All album covers will be plain, in the same material as the main album. Embossing, Photo Montage or Acrylic Montage is not available.
- Image Wrap covers will be replicated on the parent album
- Parent albums will not include optional extras from the main album such as Studio Logo Embossing, Custom Linings, Luxe Laminate or Vellum Title Pages etc.
If you want a parent album including all the optional extras such as Embossing, Studio Logo etc, you will need to order this as a separate Boutique Book.
Special thank you to The Wedding & Portrait Studio, Michael Briggs & Joseph Koprek Photography for the beautiful images featured in these albums.
- Cover options
- Premium leather
- Classic leathers
- Image wrap - silk or canvas
Click here to view our colour swatches online.
- Custom embossing
- Personalised embossing
- Acrylic Montage
- Photo Montage
Photoshop templates for Image Wrap covers, Custom embossing, Acrylic Montage and Photo Montage can be found under the Templates tab
* Custom Embossing in blind (without foil) is the only option available for embossing on Velvet and Macrosuede material
Click here for more information and to view our cover design options
- Natural Unryu
- White Unryu
- Blue Tamarind
- Pink Tamarind
- Green Tamarind
- Natural Mango
- Page options
- Standard - approx. 1mm - can have up to 45 double page spreads per album
- Thick - approx. 2.5mm - can have up to 30 double page spreads per album
Vellum title page
- Create your own vellum title page, personalised for your client
- Use one of our 3 vellum page designs
Click here for more information on our Vellum title pages
Studio logo embossing
To avoid the studio embossing surcharge we suggest adding your full colour logo to the first or last double page album spread instead. If you do want to emboss your studio logo, and you have not done this before, please remember to order a Studio Embossing Die. There is a once off cost involved in this and then small cost each time you emboss your logo on a product.
- Black presentation box with black wrap
- Black presentation box with cloth envelope
- Earth presentation box with handmade banana paper wrap
- Earth presentation box with cloth envelope
- Boutique Folio box - with cloth or image cover
- USB Boutique Folio box - with cloth or image cover
Click here for more information and to view our packaging options
Creating a Seldex album is easy! Whether you're new to designing layouts or are a seasoned professional, we're here to help you every step of the way.
You cannot design your albums directly on our website as we do not have our own designated album design software, but we do provide recommendations for programs that we love.
Alternatively, we do offer an album design service that you can take advantage of.
For information on the Seldex design service or design software options available check out our Album Design webpage.
Before you upload your files please be sure to read carefully through the album section on our File Preparation webpage. This will give you important information on how to properly prepare your files for printing.
If you haven't printed with us before then we highly recommend you order free test prints from us. Click here to order them today!
You will need to upload your album files to these specifications -
Files: Double page spreads
File format: JPEG
Colour space: ADOBE RGB (1998) or sRGB
Pixels per inch: 300dpi
It is very important that your album layouts are correctly named to ensure they are mounted in the correct order. For example 001, 002, 003 etc. Most album design programs will export your files with the correct file names but it is a good idea to check these before uploading. Please do not add any characters to your files names such as *, /, \, @, etc.
You will need to use our Photoshop templates to create specific items for your album.
Album cover design - customised embossing die
Album cover design - Image Wrap cover
Please make sure to read our Image Wrap design guide before you start designing.
IMPORTANT - Once you have completed your album cover design you must upload a layered PSD file - not a flattened JPEG.
- 12x12 Image wrap lustre 10 spreads
- 12x12 Image wrap lustre 11-20 spreads
- 12x12 Image wrap lustre 21-30 spreads
- 12x12 Image wrap lustre 31-40 spreads
- 12x12 Image wrap lustre 41- 45 spreads
Album cover design - Acrylic Montage
Please make sure to read our Acrylic montage design guide before you start designing.
Album cover design - Photo Montage
Please make sure to read our Photo montage design guide before you start designing.
- Studio samples
Ever heard the saying "you can't sell a secret"? You need to show what you want to sell and the best way to do this is to invest in sample products so your clients can touch and feel the quality of your albums. We understand this can be an expensive process and therefore offer a 30% discount on any album purchased for your studio display. This applies to a maximum of 3 albums per year and each album is branded with STUDIO SAMPLE. Studio sample albums ARE NOT for resale to customers.
Display albums are your choice - you choose the size, number of pages, cover material and options. This allows you to design a display album tailored to suit your own brand and price point. If you are new to albums and are not sure how to design an album, or don't want to invest in an album design software, then we can design the album for you at a very low cost. Details on our design service or design software can be found on our Album Design webpage.
Use the coupon code SAMPLE30 when you place your order online for your discount to apply. Make sure you are also receiving our email newsletters and follow us on our Seldex Pro Insiders Facebook page, as we often run additional special offers throughout the year.
We also highly recommend you invest in material swatches so your clients can see the full range of options available. You can purchase our entire swatch collection in a personalized box or individual collections such as Classic Leather or Linen. Visit our Swatch Collection section to help get your studio started.